CTHK – Disruption on All Fronts
by CorporateTreasurer (CT)
Dear IACCT (China) Members,
CorporateTreasurer “CTHK – Disruption on All Fronts” will be held on Wednesday, 13 November 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong. International Association of CFOs and Corporate Treasurers (China) (“IACCT (China)” is again for the second year the “Partner Association” for this event. The event would follow the similar format of last year with a mix of traditional treasury conferences and interactive breakout sessions.
Major changes and disruptions are taking place. CFOs and treasurers are increasingly trying to find stability amid regional and global turmoil and uncertainty.
On 13 November 2019, delegates will discuss best practices in areas such as innovations in capital raising, how to manage integration in finance operations in the Greater Bay Area, cross-border trade financing solutions, and much more.
Event: CTHK – Disruption on All Fronts
Date: Wednesday 13 November, 2019
Time: 9:00AM – 5:25 PM (Lunch included)
Venue: Diamond Ballroom, Level 3, The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong,
International Commerce Centre, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon, Hong Kong （ next to the high speed train station ）
Join fellow practitioners for panel discussions and fireside chats as clarity is given to these issues by major corporations from around the region.
Confirmed speakers, so far, include:
· Christine Loh, Chief Development Strategist, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology | former Undersecretary, Environment in the HKSAR Government
· Eddie Mak, Group Treasurer, Kerry Logistics
· Elsy Li, Group Treasurer and Head of Corporate Development, Sun Hung Kai & Co
· Eddie Lui, Chief Financial Officer, China Overseas Land and Investment
· Rajagopal Ramamoorthy, Senior Vice President and Head of Strategic Cost Management, Finance, Axiata Group
· Reyer Kooy, Managing Director and Head of Institutional Liquidity Management, EMEA and APAC, DWS
· Ryan Norine, Vice President & General Manager, Global Commercial Services, Hong Kong & Taiwan, American Express
· Ivan Koh, Director, Corporates & Asset Managers, APAC, SWIFT
· Gogo Ko, President, International Association of CFOs and Corporate Treasurers (China) (IACCT (China))
· Gordon Rodrigues, Director, Head of Asian Rates and FX, HSBC Global Asset Management
· Michael Larsen, Asia Pacific Head of Liquidity Product, HSBC Global Asset Management
· Nicholas Tandy, Head of Thought Leadership Asia Pacific, Corporate Risk Solutions, Global Banking & Markets, HSBC
· Henry Mok, Co-Founder, Director, FundPark
For further information about this forum, please refer to the following website: https://www.cthk.asia/
Link To Event Page - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekXtBx6wA8WAgLQutVS5Hmqsig0PJveunSMzxj6uIsOl4oZQ/viewform